Amanda Lepore's Birthday Party! ~ Darian Darling: A Guide To Life For Modern Blondes!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Amanda Lepore's Birthday Party!


Last night made me remember why I love NYC! I went to Amanda Lepore's private birthday dinner at uber-shwank Juliet on the West Side, which turns into Susanne Bartsch and Kenny Kenny's party BonBon at 11! I met up with Amanda and crew at her apartment while she primped and got ready, then we all cab'ed it over to dinner. The party's guest list featured only the creme de la creme of NYC glitterati (including everyone's favorite nightlife socialite Judy), we all  featured FIERCE looks, drank, danced and were merry! The DJ was spinning some of the best dirty disco and I may have had WAY to many Tequila Sunrises! Ooops! As a gift, I brought my latest Darling Delight; Champagne Kiss Cookies, which were very much inspired by Amanda! They were a HUGE hit and everyone took turns posing with them before devouring them! NYC magic!

Bombshell!

Amanda LOVED her gift!

Kenny Kenny, Birthday Girl Amanda Lepore and fashion designer Victor De Souza


Champagne Kisses!
 

Rock'N Roll icon Miss Guy and stylista Aimee Phillips

I love that brow with those lips!

Art imitating life!

Charley Brown and Tre' Knight

Read My Lips!

NYC Dandy Patrick McDonald 


The One's Paul Alexander and Miss Guy giving me champagne kisses!

I LOVE NY!


Village Voice columnist Michael Musto poses with my cookies!

Amanda and hair guru Danilo!

This is where the Tequila Sunrises started to kick in!

Ladyfag, Susanne Bartsch and Miss Mandy!


Amanda started a trend!

Style Icon Daphne Guinness, Yadim and Mandy

Darac Beauty founder Michelle Harper and Tre'

Glamour Girls Darian Darling and Niki Manray!

1 comment:

  1. i have done a champagne jello cake, but never in cupcake form. I cannot wait for the recipe! glamour.

    ReplyDelete